Sipsmith was started in 2009 by our founders Fairfax, Sam and Jared with the mission to open the first copper distillery in London in almost 200 years and bring London Dry Gin back to its home; made the way it used to be, the way we believe it should be. Since then we’ve grown tremendously, acquiring new stills, recruiting new sippers and building on our great team. Three years ago, we joined forces with Beam Suntory, a company which values heritage, craftsmanship and people as much as we do and so the opportunities for our team and brand are ever more exciting. Sipsmith has gone from strength to strength during this time. We like to think that we have created an incredible place to work, where you can be creative, autonomous and have fun at the same time.
We believe it’s our team here that drives our great culture, that makes our business what it is (on top of our world class gin), so we work hard to ensure that everyone in the business loves what they do. We are looking for someone for whom this resonates.
Sipsmith is committed to building a culturally diverse, equitable and inclusive organisation and encourage applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply for our opportunities.
|Title:||Customer Service Administrators x 2 (Supply Chain)|
|Terms:||Permanent, full time roles|
|Reports to:||Customer Services Team Leader (Supply Chain)|
|Location:||The Distillery, 83 Cranbrook Road, London, W4 2LJ|
|Salary:||Competitive, with bonus + benefits|
Supporting Team Supply Chain, we are looking for two Administrators; one focusing on the UK and one focusing on Exports; who will provide administrative & customer service support to help us deliver sip-sational supply chain service all year round.
You will work closely with our internal team, as well as external customers and suppliers to ensure we maintain and improve our standards of quality customer service, and that our orders are always correct, fulfilled and dispatched in good time.
These are great opportunities to build on your administrative, customer service & stakeholder management skills while broadening your knowledge of supply chain, working with a quality focused and exciting premium spirits brand.
What you’ll do
- Manage the orders email inbox, ensuring all queries are responded to in a timely manner, flagging any issues to your team as appropriate
- Support completion & service of orders for the UK or Export market
- Support the administration of the Supply Chain function including checking sales orders for errors, raising credits and invoices, uploading and managing invoices from the customer portal, etc.
- Support the running & coordination of the Distillery Stock Room & ensure digital stock room records are accurate and up to date
- Support the packing & distribution of stock from the Distillery as necessary
- Support the wider Sipsmith team & the Customer Service Executives with fulfilling stock requests such as staff stock and adhoc requests
- Support the Supply Chain Team with projects as required to ensure we are delivering excellent customer service throughout our end to end Supply Chain
What you’ll need
- Previous administrative experience in a professional setting
- Knowledge of the Supply Chain function and its work
- Organisation skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities at once
- Calm under pressure, and able to react and reprioritise quickly
- Good written communication skills, able to respond to a variety of customers professionally
- Previous experience using Microsoft Office in a professional setting, especially Excel & Outlook
- Happy to get ‘hands dirty’ and get involved in all that is going on at Sipsmith
- Plate spinning brilliance
How to apply
Please send your CV & completed diversity & inclusion form to [email protected] with the subject title ‘Customer Services Administrator” and a cover letter explaining which role you would like to be considered for (UK or Exports), your experience and why you are a good fit for Sipsmith.
Closing date for applications: Sunday 13 June 2021
Due to the evolving situation around Covid-19 in the U.K we are currently completing parts of the interview process virtually via video conferencing. If you require any adjustments in the interview process, please let Jess know when you apply.