At Sipsmith, we have always been fuelled by people, purpose and occasionally by gin. In 2009, the Sipsmith founders Fairfax, Sam and Jared set out on a mission to bring gin back to its birthplace, London: to make it the way it used to be made, as it should be made. In turn, they created a legacy for what has become a global renaissance. The Sipsmith swan, the brand’s distinctive icon now seen around the world, started as an homage to the bespoke “swan’s neck” on the gin still, which gives Sipsmith gin its distinctive flavour and smoothness.
Since then, Sipsmith has grown by leaps and bounds, we have acquired new sites, new stills, and recruited new sippers around the world. In 2017 we joined forces with the Beam-Suntory family, a company which values heritage, craftsmanship and people as highly as we do, creating incredible opportunities for our people and brand.
In May 2021, we proudly became a B Corporation™ certified business and in turn articulated our long-term sustainability strategy of “Crafting a Better Future”, setting in motion a sense of purpose beyond profit in all that we do.
Meaningful change requires a great deal of hard paddling under the surface. We believe it’s our team here that drives our great culture, that makes our business what it is (on top of our world class gin). Our company values are the foundation of everything we do, and we work hard to ensure that everyone in the business loves what they do.
We like to think that we have created an incredible place to work: where you can be creative, autonomous, work with purpose and have fun at the same time. We’d love for you to come and join us.
Sipsmith is committed to building a culturally diverse, equitable and inclusive organisation, encouraging applicants from all backgrounds to apply for our opportunities.
|Title:||Digital Marketing Coordinator|
|Location:||We work flexibly. This role does not require you to work regularly from our home, The Distillery, 83 Cranbrook Road, W4 2LJ |
We encourage our team to benefit from our unique culture by attending the office frequently.
|Reports to:||Global Digital Marketing Manager|
|Salary:||Competitive, with bonus & benefits|
We’re looking for a Digital savvy Swan to join Sipsmith and help us on our missing to reach more Sippers across the UK and build deeper connections with our online communities.
This is a great opportunity to build on your Digital Marketing experience with a quality led brand, a strong visual identity, authentic story and of course our sensationally sippable Gin
What you’ll do
- Support the Global Digital Manager in executing the Global Content, Social Media and Digital Marketing campaigns, including support in reporting and analysis, creative brainstorming and communication with our global markets with an emphasis on the UK.
- Own and develop our influencer & partnership campaigns for the UK to expand our brand love, advocacy and reach in the UK through effective recruitment and relationship building.
- Long term campaign planning and coordinating content with external agencies and internal stakeholders across our digital ecosystem including SEO, social, web and CRM at key touchpoints of the year.
- Manage Sipsmith’s two global websites; including agency management, long-term support for development of ecommerce, data acquisition, and brand experience.
- Support and shape overall SEO and PPC content campaigns to help maximise commercial performance across social, web and app.
- Establish and work closely with the UK DTC managers globally, executing all CRM and SEO content.
- Measure channel and KPI performance across agreed forecasted metrics and report to leadership team, proactively recommending actions to ensure growth targets are achieved and produce monthly reports for wider marketing team.
What you’ll need
- 2 – 3 years + experience in Digital Marketing roles, preferably with an in-house brand
- Previous experience working within a creative environment
- Experience of maintaining and working to budgets
- Ability to organise and manage multiple projects at once efficiently
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders and agencies
- Experience in managing projects, marketing campaigns and working with analytical tools to extract the necessary data needed to make key decisions
- A data whizz with a strong analytical ability, able to utilise Excel and comfortable with data manipulation. Experience using Google Analytics or similar is a bonus
- Social: Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Spotify and LinkedIn
- Search: Google, Bing
- Understanding of SEO and ASO
- Ability to manage and report on campaigns
- A team player who is accountable and flexible
- You have a finger on the pulse of all things digital & social media
- Ability to interpret the brand’s tone of voice and creative eye
- A social butterfly with an eagerness to host and represent the brand at events
- Happy to get ‘hands dirty’ and get involved in all that is going on at Sipsmith
- Plate spinning brilliance
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary and bonus potential
- Company pension scheme with 8% employer contribution.
- Hybrid and flexible working
- You get to work by the stills and see distillation in action
- Private Healthcare through Vitality with access to their Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Monthly free gin
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- 2 paid volunteering days a year
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to financial well-being platform Bippit
- Enhanced sick pay (including two mental health days a year)
- Enhanced parental leave (6 months fully paid leave for primary caregivers and 1 month for secondary)
- Quarterly company team days and monthly social events organised by our Ministry of Fun
How To Apply
Please send your CV to [email protected] the subject title ‘Digital Marketing Coordinator’ alongside a cover letter explaining your experience and why you are a good fit for Sipsmith and our completed Diversity & Inclusion monitoring form available from our website.
Closing date for applications: Monday 14th November 2022