Sipsmith was started in 2009 by our founders Fairfax, Sam and Jared with the mission to open the first copper distillery in London in almost 200 years and bring London Dry Gin back to its home; made the way it used to be, the way we believe it should be. Since then we’ve grown tremendously, acquiring new stills, recruiting new sippers and building on our great team.
Four years ago, we joined forces with Beam Suntory, a company which values heritage, craftsmanship and people as much as we do and so the opportunities for our team and brand are ever more exciting. Sipsmith has gone from strength to strength during this time. We like to think that we have created an incredible place to work, where you can be creative, autonomous and have fun at the same time.
We believe it’s our team here that drives our great culture, that makes our business what it is (on top of our world class gin), so we work hard to ensure that everyone in the business loves what they do. We are looking for someone for whom this resonates.
Sipsmith is committed to building a culturally diverse, equitable and inclusive organisation and encourage applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply for our opportunities.
|Title:||Senior Key Account Manager: Ecommerce|
|Term:||Full time, permanent|
|Reports to:||Head of Ecomm|
|Salary:||Competitive, with bonus + benefits|
As a key member of our new Digital Hub, you will work with the Head of Ecomm to grow the Ecomm Channel, executing the commercial channel strategy and channel plans.
This is a great opportunity to develop your commercial experience in this growing channel with bags of ownership, leading one our most significant accounts in this area, Amazon, and other online accounts such as Laithwaites, Master of Malts and exciting emerging quick commerce businesses such as Weezy.
If you’re excited about growing our delicious gin in this high growth channel and joining a brand committed to Crafting a Better Future, we’d love to hear from you.
What you’ll do
- A key stakeholder within the Digital Hub workstream, working in close collaboration with Global and UK Marketing to bring brand building plans to life in the marketplace whilst driving sales conversion and growth
- Support and execute the Ecomm sales strategy delivered by the Head of Ecomm
- Own and manage the Amazon and Other Online P&L; Volume, £NSV, £GP, Distribution, BI and Opex.
- Manage Amazon and Other Online; building and developing the relationships and managing their annual plans. Lead annual Joint Business Plan (JBP) negotiations with your key accounts.
- Ensure effective & total account management of Amazon to maximise profitability, utilising knowledge and understanding of their business e.g. through effective PQV/PPV & chargeback management, identifying digital shelf gaps, spotting and capitalizing on new opportunities.
- Develop, own & implement the overall strategy for Amazon to win in this channel & help Sipsmith reach more Sippers wherever they shop from
- Build clear business plans for investment in SEO and activation
- Review marketing effectiveness of all campaigns, sharing insights on performance and optimising future plans
- Complete key business processes:
– Weekly & monthly performance updates
– Accurate demand forecasting
– Support annual bottom up planning to build budget next FY
- Work cross-functionally to help deliver total business KPIs, such as: Finance, Culture and Operations to ensure the best possible delivery against agreed KPI’s and targets.
- Provide wider commercial insight to the business in order to contribute to the medium-term plan.
What You’ll Need
- A minimum of 4 years sales/commercial experience within Online
- Strong self-starter and highly motivated
- A strong ability to forecast accurately and an attention to detail
- Entrepreneurship and an eye for new opportunities
- Well-developed written & verbal communication, presentation skills
- Highly developed negotiation and account management skills
- Passion for the drinks industry
- Happy to get ‘hands dirty’ and get involved in all that is going on at Sipsmith
- Plate spinning brilliance
How To Apply
Please send your CV to [email protected] with the subject title ‘SKAM: Ecomm’ alongside a cover letter explaining your experience and why you are a good fit for Sipsmith, along with our completed Diversity & Inclusion monitoring form.
Closing date for applications: Sunday 31 October 2021