Sipsmith was started in 2009 by our founders Fairfax, Sam and Jared with the mission to open the first copper distillery in London in almost 200 years and bring London Dry Gin back to its home; made the way it used to be, the way it should be. Since then we’ve grown tremendously, acquiring new stills, recruiting new drinkers and building on our great team. We’ve recently joined forces with Beam Suntory, a company which values heritage, craftsmanship and people as much as we do and so the opportunities for our team and brand are ever more exciting. We like to think that we have created an incredible place to work, where you can be creative, autonomous and have fun at the same time. We believe it’s our team here that drives our great culture, that makes our business what it is (on top of our world class gin), so we work hard to ensure that everyone in the business loves what they do. We are looking for someone for whom this resonates.
Title: Key Account Manager Wholesale (North)
Reports to: Senior National Account Manager (Wholesale)
Location: Homebased, covering Northern regions.
Salary: Competitive, with bonus, car allowance & benefits
You will support the Wholesale team in growing this segment in line with its strategy and the overall company strategy. This role will manage the smaller wholesalers within this segment and be tasked with delivering agreed objectives on Volume, NSV, GP, Distribution and Brand Activations.
This is a great opportunity to support our growth in this segment in Northern England & Scotland with ownership of a large territory and lots of potential for new business.
What you’ll do
– Delivery of budgeted Volume, £NSV, £GP and distribution targets with the defined customer(s).
– Prepare, implement and monitor of strategic plans with objectives for key customers.
– Accountable for the creation of proactive Joint Business Plan (JBP) with key customers in order to ensure sustainable value growth.
– Able to contribute to key business processes:
- Weekly & monthly performance updates
- Customer demand forecasting
- Annual bottom up planning to build budget next FY
– Identify, define and execute growth projects enabling timely and well-targeted changes that anticipates on the developing market.
– Ensure close collaboration with Marketing to bring brand plans to life in the market place.
– Working closely with other functions such as Finance, Culture and Operations ensure the best possible delivery against agreed KPI’s and targets.
– Provide wider commercial insight to the business in order to contribute the medium-term plan.
What you’ll need
– A minimum of 2 years sales/commercial experience in either fields sales or small managed groups.
– An ability to forecast accurately and an attention to detail
– Demonstrates ability to use data to create commercial arguments
– Entrepreneurship and an eye for new opportunities
– Developed influencing and negotiating ability
– Well developed written & verbal communication, presentation skills
– Happy to get ‘hands dirty’ and get involved in all that is going on at Sipsmith
– A passion for Craftmanship
– An educated pallet for great Gin
– Passion for the drinks industry
– Plate spinning brilliance
Please send your CV to [email protected] with the subject title ‘Key Account Manager Wholesale (North)’ and a cover letter explaining your experience and why you are a good fit for Sipsmith and this role.
Closing date for applications: Sunday 9 February 2020.
Sipsmith is committed to building a culturally diverse, equitable and inclusive organisation and encourage applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply for our opportunities.