This Prohibition–era sour mingles honey with two types of citrus (and tastes far better without bathtub gin).
- 50ml Sipsmith® London Dry Gin
- 2 barspoons of honey
- 20ml lemon juice
- 20ml orange juice
- Orange twist (to garnish)
- Combine the gin and honey in a cocktail shaker and stir well to dissolve the honey
- Add the citrus juices and fill the shaker with ice
- Shake well
- Double strain into a chilled glass
- Garnish with an lemon twist
London Dry Gin
A particularly dry gin with a zesty, citrus finish.
The quintessential expression of a classic London Dry Gin. Bold, complex and aromatic – smooth enough for a Martini, yet rich and balanced, perfect for a G&T.