Start your day the right way with this most unusual of martinis, created by Salvatore Calabrese aka The Cocktail Maestro. Rather than an evening tipple or a post-postprandial treat, this Martini is one you can use to kick-start your day (though a weekend day might be the better choice).
- 1 tsp Seville orange marmalade
- 50ml Sipsmith London Dry Gin
- 15ml Triple sec or Cointreau®
- 15ml Fresh lemon juice
- Orange twist (to garnish)
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, add all ingredients, and shake
- Strain into a chilled coupe glass and serve with a orange twist
London Dry Gin
A particularly dry gin with a zesty, citrus finish.
The quintessential expression of a classic London Dry Gin. Bold, complex and aromatic – smooth enough for a Martini, yet rich and balanced, perfect for a G&T.