The decadent and dessert-like Clover Club—made vibrant with raspberry and creamy with egg white—has a heritage that predates Prohibition.
- 3 parts Sipsmith® London Dry Gin
- 3/4 part lemon juice
- 1/4 part grenadine or raspberry syrup
- 1/4 part sweet vermouth
- Handful of fresh raspberries
- 1 egg white
- Raspberry to garnish
- Dry shake all the ingredients until the egg has emulsified and the berries have been pulverised
- Add half a cup of ice
- Shake again until cold
- Fine strain into a chilled coupe glass
- Garnish with a raspberry
London Dry Gin
A particularly dry gin with a zesty, citrus finish.
The quintessential expression of a classic London Dry Gin. Bold, complex and aromatic – smooth enough for a Martini, yet rich and balanced, perfect for a G&T.