The traditional Collins is such a fun starting point for creating new drinks. For example, here we added a splash of elderflower cordial instead of the usual sugar to sweeten the drink. Voila! Summer in a Collins glass.
- 40ml Sipsmith London Dry Gin or Sipsmith Sipping Vodka
- 20ml (or to taste) elderflower cordial
- Sparkling water
- a traditional "flag" of an orange wheel and a cherry.
- Combine Sipsmith gin or vodka and elderflower cordial in an ice-filled Collins glass.
- Top with sparkling water.
- Stir gently.
- Garnish with the orange and cherry.
London Dry Gin
A particularly dry gin with a zesty, citrus finish.
The quintessential expression of a classic London Dry Gin. Bold, complex and aromatic – smooth enough for a Martini, yet rich and balanced, perfect for a G&T.
An unadulterated, unfiltered vodka for sipping
A testament to how we hand craft all our award-winning spirits. Distilled on copper for purity and only ever made with the very best wheat grain spirit from the heart of the distillation run.