There’s nothing like Champagne to lend gin a festive touch, and this classic serve was made for celebrations.
- 1 1/2 parts Sipsmith London Dry Gin
- 1 part freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 part simple cane syrup
- Combine the gin, lemon juice and sugar syrup in an ice-filled cocktail shaker.
- Shake well
- Strain into a Champagne flute or coupe
- Top with chilled Champagne
- Et Voila!
London Dry Gin
A particularly dry gin with a zesty, citrus finish.
The quintessential expression of a classic London Dry Gin. Bold, complex and aromatic – smooth enough for a Martini, yet rich and balanced, perfect for a G&T.