Like a tropical getaway in a glass, this Caipirinha is a ginful reinterpretation of the popular Brazilian serve.
- 2 Parts Sipsmith London Dry Gin
- 1 Part Cointreau®
- 3/4 Part Sugar Syrup
- Whole passion fruit
- Half a lime (4 slices)
- Quarter of a Pomegranate
- Cut the passion fruit in half and scoop the contents out into a rocks glass
- Add the seeds from 1/4 pomegranate and the 4 lime wedges and muddle together
- Top with the London Dry Gin, Cointreau® and sugar syrup
- Add crushed ice and churn until the ingredients are mixed throughout the glass
London Dry Gin
A particularly dry gin with a zesty, citrus finish.
The quintessential expression of a classic London Dry Gin. Bold, complex and aromatic – smooth enough for a Martini, yet rich and balanced, perfect for a G&T.