Gin and beer? A surprisingly delicious combination. Has to be tasted to be beerlieved!
- 2 1/2 parts Sipsmith® London Dry Gin
- 1/2 parts sugar syrup
- 1 part lemon juice
- Good quality lager or pale ale
- Combine all ingredients, except the beer, in an ice filled shaker
- Shake well
- Double strain into a chilled glass
- Top with chilled beer
- Garnish with a lemon twist or hop
London Dry Gin
A particularly dry gin with a zesty, citrus finish.
The quintessential expression of a classic London Dry Gin. Bold, complex and aromatic – smooth enough for a Martini, yet rich and balanced, perfect for a G&T.