Combat the winter chill with this angelic hot serve, designed to warm you from head to toe.
- 2 1/2 parts Sipsmith® Lemon Drizzle Gin
- 1 part Dry Curaçao
- 3/4 part lemon juice
- Full fat milk
- Lemon zest
- Combine the first three ingredients in a heat proof vessel and gently heat in a water bath or pan of hot water
- Gently heat the milk separately and then froth
- Pour the warmed gin, Dry Curaçao and lemon juice into a thick glass or mug and top with the frothed milk
- Gently grate lemon zest over the top
Lemon Drizzle Gin
Delectable, naturally sweet, and brightly citrusy
This recipe takes a classic London Dry backbone and layers on sweet, sun-dried lemon peels, lemon verbena from Jared’s garden for aromatic sweetness on the nose and vapour infused fresh hand peeled lemon for sharp bite and floral notes to dial up the spritz.