Hot Mulled Sloe
Made with Sloe Gin and fragrant spices, this winter warmer pairs perfectly with early evenings and crackling fireplaces.
- 1 part Sipsmith® Sloe Gin
- 2 parts hot water
- 2 parts cloudy apple juice
- Assorted spices (we use cinnamon sticks, star anise, cloves & cardamon pods)
- Vanilla pod (cut down the middle)
- A cinnamon stick (to garnish)
- Half an orange slice (to garnish)
- Add assorted spices and vanilla to a pan
- Top with cloudy apple juice
- Simmer for between 5-10 minutes until just before boiling
- Ladle into a mug, teacup, or Irish coffee mug and add sloe gin
- Garnish with a half orange slice and/or a cinnamon stick
Truly handmade, complex
& bursting with flavour.
First, we distil our award-winning London Dry Gin on our copper stills. Then we leave it to rest on wild sloe berries, picked in the autumn. The result is a truly handmade sloe gin that is subtle, complex and bursting with flavour.