Lady Grey Martini
Inspired by Audrey Saunders’ Earl Grey Mar-Tea-ni, we created this variation for the pop-up restaurant we held in our distillery with the legendary staff from The Providores in Marylebone.
- 2 parts Sipsmith® London Dry Gin
- 4 tablespoons Loose-leaf Earl Grey tea
- 1 part lemon juice
- 1 part simple syrup
- 1 egg white
- Infuse four tablespoons of Earl Grey tea in a bottle of Sipsmith® Gin, allowing it to rest for no more than 2 hours before straining
- Combine gin, lemon juice, simple syrup & egg white in a cocktail shaker
- Shake well
- Add ice and shake again
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass
London Dry Gin
A particularly dry gin with a zesty, citrus finish.
The quintessential expression of a classic London Dry Gin. Bold, complex and aromatic – smooth enough for a Martini, yet rich and balanced, perfect for a G&T.