Lemon Drizzle 75
A simple and eminently sippable take on the French 75, Lemon Drizzle Gin & Prosecco can be whipped up in moments.
- 2 parts Sipsmith® Lemon Drizzle Gin
- 1 1/2 part freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 part simple syrup
- Champagne or Prosecco
- Lemon Twist (to garnish)
- Combine the gin, lemon juice and sugar syrup in an ice-filled cocktail shaker
- Shake well
- Strain into a Champagne flute or coupe
- Top with chilled Champagne or Prosecco
- Garnish with a lemon twist
Lemon Drizzle Gin
Delectable, naturally sweet, and brightly citrusy
This recipe takes a classic London Dry backbone and layers on sweet, sun-dried lemon peels, lemon verbena from Jared’s garden for aromatic sweetness on the nose and vapour infused fresh hand peeled lemon for sharp bite and floral notes to dial up the spritz.