Lemon Drizzle Mojito
The Lemon Drizzle Mojito is a summer-ready marriage between lemon and mint.
- 2 1/2 parts Sipsmith® Lemon Drizzle Gin
- 3/4 part lemon juice
- 3/4 part lime juice
- 1 part sugar syrup
- 8-10 mint leaves (plus more to garnish)
- Raspberry (to garnish)
- Lemon peel (to garnish)
- Put Sipsmith® Lemon Drizzle Gin, lemon juice, lime juice, sugar syrup and 8-10 mint leaves in glass
- Churn with crushed ice
- Top with more crushed ice and soda water
- Garnish with mint and lemon peel
Lemon Drizzle Gin
Delectable, naturally sweet, and brightly citrusy
This recipe takes a classic London Dry backbone and layers on sweet, sun-dried lemon peels, lemon verbena from Jared’s garden for aromatic sweetness on the nose and vapour infused fresh hand peeled lemon for sharp bite and floral notes to dial up the spritz.