Often said to be the precursor to the of the Martini, this rich and spice-led serve is supremely sippable in its own right.
- 2 1/2 parts Sipsmith London Dry Gin
- 1 part Sweet Vermouth
- 1 part Dry Vermouth
- 1 dash of Angostura bitters
- 2 dashes of Maraschino liqueur
- Lemon or orange twist
- Combine 60ml Sipsmith Gin with vermouth, Maraschino liqueur and Angostura bitters
- Stir over ice
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass
- Garnish with a lemon or orange twist
London Dry Gin
A particularly dry gin with a zesty, citrus finish.
The quintessential expression of a classic London Dry Gin. Bold, complex and aromatic – smooth enough for a Martini, yet rich and balanced, perfect for a G&T.