The perfect drink for mornings-after, this restorative take on the Bloody Mary is made with gin in lieu of vodka.
- 50ml Sipsmith® London Dry Gin
- Juice of 1/4 lemon
- 6 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 3 dashes Tabasco® sauce
- Tomato juice
- Celery salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- You'll be building this drink straight in the glass - all the more simple for when you're hosting brunch (or are blearily looking for your hair of the dog)
- Fill a highball with ice and add all of the ingredients
- Stir to blend with a bar spoon before garnishing with the pepper, a sprinkling of celery salt, and either a slice of lemon or a stick of celery - your preference
London Dry Gin
A particularly dry gin with a zesty, citrus finish.
The quintessential expression of a classic London Dry Gin. Bold, complex and aromatic – smooth enough for a Martini, yet rich and balanced, perfect for a G&T.