Sipsmith Silver Bullet
The ideal olive for a Martini is naked – sans pimento. This way the flavour is pure olive and brine, with a special touch. We like to fill a small sherry glass halfway with dry vermouth. Then we let the skewered olives bathe in it for a few minutes while we stir up that enduring classic.
- 2 skewered olives
- A glass of dry vermouth
- 50ml Sipsmith® London Dry Gin
- Place 2 skewered olives in a glass of dry vermouth
- Pour Sipsmith® Gin into an ice-filled mixing glass
- Stir for 21 seconds
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass
- Garnish with vermouth marinaded olives
London Dry Gin
A particularly dry gin with a zesty, citrus finish.
The quintessential expression of a classic London Dry Gin. Bold, complex and aromatic – smooth enough for a Martini, yet rich and balanced, perfect for a G&T.