Try this refreshing Southside Fizz at your next garden party.
- 2 Parts Sipsmith London Dry Gin
- 1 Part lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 Part simple syrup
- Splash of club soda
- Handful of mint (save a sprig for garnish)
- Add a handful of mint to the bottom of the shaker and muddle lightly - don't break down the mint too much or you'll have pulpy pieces floating unpleasantly in your drink
- Add gin, lime juice, and syrup to the shaker
- Fill the shaker with ice and shake vigorously until well combined, about 10-15 seconds
- Strain into a highball
London Dry Gin
A particularly dry gin with a zesty, citrus finish.
The quintessential expression of a classic London Dry Gin. Bold, complex and aromatic – smooth enough for a Martini, yet rich and balanced, perfect for a G&T.