Made with gin, lemon juice, soda water, and a touch of sugar, the Tom Collins is the ideal ginny refreshment.
- 3 Parts Sipsmith London Dry Gin
- 1.5 Parts Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Part Sugar Syrup
- Orange Wedge
- Combine first three ingredients in a Collins glass with ice
- Stir and then top with soda water
- Garnish with an orange slice
London Dry Gin
A particularly dry gin with a zesty, citrus finish.
The quintessential expression of a classic London Dry Gin. Bold, complex and aromatic – smooth enough for a Martini, yet rich and balanced, perfect for a G&T.