A smooth mouthfeel, touch of citrus, and delicate hue combine to make this 1920s cocktail irresistible.
- 35ml Sipsmith® London Dry Gin
- 25ml Cointreau® or triple sec
- 25ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 25ml simple syrup
- One egg white (optional)
- Lemon twist (to garnish)
- Combine the ingredients together in a cocktail shaker and dry shake
- Add the ice and shake again
- Fine strain into a chilled martini glass
- Garnish with a lemon zest twist
London Dry Gin
A particularly dry gin with a zesty, citrus finish.
The quintessential expression of a classic London Dry Gin. Bold, complex and aromatic – smooth enough for a Martini, yet rich and balanced, perfect for a G&T.