Sipsmith was started in 2009 by our founders Fairfax, Sam and Jared with the mission to open the first copper distillery in London in almost 200 years and bring London Dry Gin back to its home; made the way it used to be, the way it should be. Since then we’ve grown tremendously, acquiring new stills, recruiting new drinkers and building on our great team. Three years ago we joined forces with Beam Suntory, a company which values heritage, craftsmanship and people as much as we do and so the opportunities for our team and brand are ever more exciting. Sipsmith has gone from strength to strength during this time. We like to think that we have created an incredible place to work, where you can be creative, autonomous and have fun at the same time. We believe it’s our team here that drives our great culture, that makes our business what it is (on top of our world class gin), so we work hard to ensure that everyone in the business loves what they do. We are looking for someone for whom this resonates.
Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Reports to: Digital Marketing Manager
Based at: The Distillery, 83 Cranbrook Road, London, W4 2LJ
Salary: Competitive with bonus + benefits
As we continue to widen our digital presence across the world, this is an exciting opportunity supporting the implementation of our global digital marketing strategy as part of our Digital & Creative team. Alongside providing day-to-day support, you’ll have real ownership and lead your own projects to help us forge closer relationships with our Sippers.
You will be working across multiple channels, (wearing a variety of metaphorical hats!) and hands-on tasks will come in thick and fast. The distillery team works like a family with everyone getting stuck in, so experience of working across different functions, a can-do attitude and willingness to get involved in everything Gin will stand you in good stead.
What you’ll do
– Be an online advocate for the brand through first-class social media customer service with the responsibility of our social media community management in the UK, executing a “no-sipper-left-behind” reply policy.
– Be the gatekeeper for all our UK web content, from seasonal content refreshes to day-to-day maintenance of the site.
– Execute all email marketing content in the UK, working closely with our in-house design team, as a part of our global digital marketing strategy.
– Be responsible for maintaining relationships and finding new influencers to work with to expand our brand love advocacy in the UK.
– Support the Digital Marketing Manager in executing the Global Content, Social Media and Digital Marketing Strategy, including support in reporting and analysis, creative brainstorming and communication with our global markets.
– Support the Digital Marketing Manager in executing UK-focused social media content, from scroll-stopping Instagram Stories to engaging competitions.
What you’ll need
– Bachelor’s Degree (2.1) in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience in digital marketing
– Strong English and writing skills, copywriting experience a bonus
– A passion for all elements of digital marketing, with an understanding of Content Management Systems.
– A data whizz with a strong analytical ability. Experience using Google Analytics or similar is a bonus.
– You have a finger on the pulse of all things social media
– Ability to interpret the brand’s tone of voice and creative eye.
– Both a creative and strategic thinker.
– A social butterfly with an eagerness to host and represent the brand at events.
– Happy to get ‘hands dirty’ and get involved in all that is going on at Sipsmith
– Plate spinning brilliance
How to Apply
Please send your CV to [email protected] with the subject title ‘Digital Executive’ and a cover letter explaining how you’d improve our Sipsational Digital Marketing, and why you are a good fit for Sipsmith.
Closing date for applications: Sunday 16th February 2020.
Sipsmith is committed to building a culturally diverse, equitable and inclusive organisation and encourage applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply for our opportunities.