Sipsmith was started in 2009 by our founders Fairfax and Sam with the mission to open the first copper distillery in London in almost 200 years and bring London Dry Gin back to its home; made the way it used to be and we think should be. Since then we’ve grown tremendously, acquiring new stills, recruiting new drinkers and building on our great team as well moving premises to a new site in Chiswick, West London. Moreover, we’ve recently joined forces with Beam Suntory, a company which values heritage, craftsmanship and people as much as we do and the opportunities for our team and brand are now even more exciting.
Title: Office Support Executive
Report to: Minister of Culture (Georgie Woods/Kate Hughes)
Based at: The Distillery, Chiswick
Salary: Competitive, with bonus + benefits
The Sipsmith Office Support Executive is an “on top of it” person, calm and organised and not afraid to go that extra mile to get the job done! Principally supporting the Founders the OSE will provide additional administration support to the Minister of Culture as well as act as general office support. A sprinkling of good humour and a fun character go a long way at the Distillery; we like to get the job done with solid teamwork and a beaming smile, whatever the weather.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Support the daily diary management of the Founders
- Manage Founders correspondence (phone, email and in writing)
- Arrange global travel including accommodation
- General support requested by Founders
- Support the Minister of Culture (MoC) with correspondence during recruitment and Swan-Boarding
- Assist MoC and the Minister of Ginterior (MoG) for all new Swan Boarding including the sending of contracts, set up of emails etc.
- Agenda setting for internal and external meetings plus minute taking
- General support requested by the Ministry
- Supporting the MoG in Office Maintenance – tidiness rules – handle deliveries coming in and keeping a keen eye on the Distillery
- Helping the MoG to ensure all office supplies are plentiful
- General Support of the Office
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years Office Support and/or Executive Assistant experience
- Previous experience and/or a strong interest in HR administration
- Can-do, positive, hardworking attitude
- Super organised
- Plate-spinning brilliance
- Happy to get ‘hands dirty’ and get involved in all that is going on at Sipsmith
- Good I.T. skills (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Clean driver’s licence- crisp and sparkly clean!
How to apply:
Please send your CV to [email protected] with the subject title ‘Sipsmith Office Support Executive’ and a cover letter, no longer than one page, explaining a little about your relevant experience and why you would be a good fit for this role and for Sipsmith.
Closing date for applications: 31st December 2017