Sipsmith Ltd (“we”; “us”; “our”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information at all times in everything we do.
I. What is a cookie
A cookie is a small piece of data (text file) that a website – when visited by a user – asks your browser to store on your device in order to remember information about you, such as your language preference or login information. Those cookies are set by us and called first party cookies. We also use third party cookies – which are cookies from a domain different than the domain of the website you are visiting – for our advertising and marketing efforts.
II. Types of cookies
- Verifying that you are of legal drinking age;
- Assisting you in navigation and remembering your site preferences;
- Assisting in registration to our events, account login, and your ability to provide feedback;
- Providing secure online shopping functionality;
- Analyzing your use of our products, services or applications;
- Assisting with our promotional and marketing efforts (including behavioral advertising);
- Optimizing the performance of our website.
Our website is scanned with a cookie scanning tool regularly to maintain a cookie list that is as accurate as possible. We classify cookies in the following categories:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
- Performance Cookies
- Functional Cookies
- Targeting Cookies
- Social Media Cookies
III. Cookies Management
You can manage your consent to each category of cookies (except strictly necessary cookies) in your Privacy Preference Center which can be accessed here:
IV. Further information and how to contact us
If you would like to contact us about this policy, you can do so by emailing us at [email protected]