When you start the first distillery in London in the best part of 200 years, it’s always going to be an exciting journey and right now is no exception. Reconciling a commitment never to waver from our mission for uncompromising quality by crafting our spirits by hand in small batches, whilst being committed to sharing great gin with the world, can only mean one thing: more hands required.
We’ve had a lot of fun in the Sipsmith Distillery this year and 2015 is set to be even more epic. Reporting to our Head of Marketing we’re looking for something of a Digital Wizard to help make this happen.
Ultimately this role is about recruiting people to the cause and helping the world sip better spirits. Using your skills of Insight, Management and Content creation to ensure that we’re punching above our weight and sharing our mission with the world to grow awareness and sales for the brand. So not too tough then…
Your responsibilities will include:
- Day to day implementation growing Sipsmith’s visibility online; ensuring that all plans are smoothly and impeccably executed from idea to completion
- Be able to lead analysis and optimisation across all key digital areas including:
- Website management
- Social media,
- Targeting email marketing
- Digital Brand Strategy: working with Head of Marketing and Founders and translate this into action via manageable roadmap of activity for the year, demonstrating an impeccable eye for detail in managing every aspect from insight and analysis to execution
- Epic project management skills: be able to independently manage projects with third parties, such a website redesign, keeping things on time, on brief and on budget.
- Regular internal feedback and communication: be able to bring the team with you, translating all your insight and understanding and report to Marketing Director and Founders with monthly ROI analysis and optimisation recommendations
- Content Generation: Be able to deliver owned and earned content that grows our visibility online
- Create and manage the content of our social media (you’ll be in the driving seat)
- Understanding the effectiveness of different activity and grow/improve from it
- Getting stuck into representing the brand: Represent Sipsmith at least 2 events a year, in addition to a number of Distillery Tours, Sampling etc
You will be:
- Incredibly passionate, organised, proactive and resourceful, who knows the devil’s in the detail
- An inspirational online marketer with a proven track record working in digital optimisation and innovation across the web and applications; from idea to execution
- A lover of data and what you can do with it; a whizz with Excel, Google Analytics and other analysis tools
- Able to create a great experience for Sipsmith sippers; be able to write, design and build engaging content for affiliate emails and online campaigns
- Initiative taker and work on your own, but work as part of a tight-knit team communicating clearly what you are doing and why
- Up to date with industry trends and online developments and ready to inspire the rest of the team
- Covering paragraph: outline in one paragraph why you’re the perfect person we’re looking for
- On no more than one page (or conveyed in whatever way you want) what you think is the most important thing digital marketing can offer Sipsmith and what that would look like if you were in charge.
Applications close at 9am on Monday 26th January.
Any applications received after this time will not be accepted.