LONDON DISTILLERY TOURS
JOIN US AT A DISTILLERY TOUR
Looking to make a trip over the pond to our fantastic Distillery in Chiswick, London? During our wonderful Distillery Tours, our Sipsmith Swans will guide you through the checkered history of gin and Sipsmith’s history, including a tutored tasting and fueled by plentiful G&Ts, of course! Find out more about Sipsmith whilst you wait.
BOOKING YOUR TICKET
- 18.30 – 20.00 Monday, Wednesday & Thursday
- 16.30 – 18.00 Friday
- Tour of the Distillery
- Complimentary tutored tasting of our range of gins
- Gift bag to take home
Join us at the Sipsmith Distillery for a tour and tutored gin tasting.
You’ll be greeted with a ginny tipple in hand, be taken through the chequered history of gin and learn how Sipsmith came to be. Our three copper ladies, Prudence, Verity and Constance will then take centre stage and you will learn how our award-winning gins are carefully hand crafted. Naturally, there will be a tutored gin tasting of our range too.
Please note as we re-open after the whirlwind of the past year, we are releasing tours on a month-by-month basis. If you’re looking to book tickets further in advance, simply email us and we’ll pop you on our waiting list for tickets to be notified when they are available to be booked.
We can’t wait to have a G&T with you,
The Sipsmith Team
- 18.00-20.00 Tuesdays
- Introduction to the art of cocktailing
- Create three of your own cocktails to sip on
- A Sipsmith gift bag to take home
This extraordinary sipping experience welcomes you to London’s first copper pot distillery in almost two hundred years for an intimate and educational experience celebrating the art of cocktailing.
Come and join the Sipsmith mixology team to hand-craft your very own cocktails, specialise in techniques endorsed by our world-renowned Master Distiller, Jared Brown. Whilst sipping the ultimate G&T you will be given Sipsmith’s top tips to shake, stir and throw cocktails for full effect. You will then delve into a masterclass exploring our award-winning gins and discovering how they compliment some of the nations favourite cocktails before getting stuck into shaking up two of your very own cocktails. One of those will be created and named by you using our range of experimental gins, hand-crafted in our lab.
You won’t go home empty handed; along with a fountain of knowledge from your new mixology skills, you will fill your own gift bag with everything you need to re-create your own cocktail at home and use your learned skills to host a ‘ginspirational’ evening for your family and friends.
Please note that to reschedule and refund a booking a week’s notice must be given – exceptions due to COVID will be made on a case-by-case basis.
If you are already the lucky owner of a Distillery tour ticket that was purchased before the whirlwind of the pandemic, rest assured that we will honor your voucher and you will not miss out on your experience; we can’t wait to host you as soon as you are able to make it over to us. If you have any questions, please email us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
DIRECTIONS & RULES
- Our Distillery is located in a leafy, residential street in Chiswick, West London. Accessible by the District Line (our closest tube station is Stamford Brook), just a few stops from Heathrow Airport.
- Smoking is not permitted within 300 yards of the distillery.
- Please note there is no parking available at the Distillery so please leave vehicles at home.
- If you have any access requirements please do give us a call and we’ll do everything we can to help.
- Please note this is a working distillery and so unfortunately children are not allowed onsite.
Having trouble with dates? Call the Distillery on +44 208 747 0753, or email us.