WIMBLEDON SWEEPSTAKE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
THE FOLLOWING SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES AND WHEREVER PROHIBITED. DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU ARE NOT 21 OR OLDER AND A LEGAL RESIDENT OF AND CURRENTLY RESIDING IN ONE OF THE FIFTY UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA. SEE FURTHER ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS BELOW. THIS SWEEPSTAKES WILL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL AND STATE LAW.
SIPSMITH® WIMBLEDON® 2021 SWEEPSTAKES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Making a purchase will not improve your chances of winning. Sipsmith® Wimbledon® 2021 Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) sponsored by Jim Beam Brands Co. (“Sponsor”) begins on May 25, 2021 and ends on August 15, 2021 (“Sweepstakes Period”). You may enter the Sweepstakes via online entry, as described in Rule 3 noted below.
2. Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (“D.C.”) who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, directors, officers and agents of Sponsor, their parent, affiliate, and subsidiary companies, their advertising and promotion agencies, any alcoholic beverage industry wholesalers, distributors, or licensed retailers, and members of their immediate families (defined for these purposes as spouse, biological, adoptive and step-parents, children, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or households (whether related or not) of any of the above are NOT eligible to participate. This Sweepstakes is void outside the 50 United States/D.C. and where prohibited by law.
3. How to Enter:
To Enter Online: Beginning 12:00:01 a.m. ET on May 25, 2021, access www.Sipsmith.com/USWimbledon, complete all required information on the Sweepstakes entry page including light interaction with branded content (e.g., watching a video) and follow the on-screen instructions to submit your Entry. Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. All on-line entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. ET the night before the applicable Drawing Date in order to be included in the drawing.
To Enter Online by Scanning a QR Code: Beginning 12:00:01 a.m. ET on May 25, 2021, look for the QR Code (“QR Code”) on point of sale advertising materials in participating retail stores. Scan the QR Code to access the Website and follow the on-screen instructions to submit your Entry. Scanning the QR Code alone will NOT automatically result in registering for the Sipsmith Wimbledon 2021 Sweepstakes.
4. Entry Errors/Tampering: Sponsor reserves the right to void all entries made through any third-party web site or service, or through any robotic, automatic, mechanical, programmed or similar entry duplication method, and to disqualify any individual using such a web site/ service or entry method, as applicable. Sponsoris not responsible for: any entries that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, misdirected, or not received by Sponsor or its agents for any reason; (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries; (iii) destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (iv) causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes; (v) any entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these Official Rules; (vi) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (vii) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising of the offer, administration or execution of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of prizes or prize winners; (viii) cheating or fraud by any participant.
All incomplete or non-conforming entries will be disqualified. All entries become Sponsor’s property and will not be returned.
If for any reason the Sweepstakes cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to any printing, administrative, or other error of any kind, transmission failure, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, or if the Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes and, if terminated before the original end date, to select the winners from among all eligible non-suspect entries received as of the date/time of termination. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify and prosecute any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process or who enters using any automatic or programmed entry duplication method.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY CORRUPT THE SWEEPSTAKES OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY, PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
5. Further Entry Conditions: Limit one (1) entry per person/household. If more than one (1) entry is received per person or household during the sweepstakes period, by any means including, but not limited to, establishing multiple e-mail accounts or cell phone numbers, all such entries, and the person/household that submitted them, will be disqualified. Proof of submission of an entry does not constitute proof of receipt of entry by Sponsor. By entering, entrants acknowledge their compliance with and agreement to be bound by these Official Rules and the Sponsor’s decisions. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
6. Drawing/Odds of Winning:
The Sweepstakes Period will include Weekly Prizes, Regional First Prizes, and Grand Prizes. The Drawing Dates and Entry Deadlines are as follows:
|DRAWING TYPE||DRAWING DATE||ENTRY DEADLINE|
|Weekly Prize||June 29, 2021||June 28, 2021 11:59:59 p.m. ET|
|Weekly Prize||July 6, 2021||July 5, 2021 11:59:59 p.m. ET|
|Weekly Prize||July 13, 2021||July 12, 2021 11:59:59 p.m. ET|
|Weekly Prize||July 20, 2021||July 19, 2021 11:59:59 p.m. ET|
|Weekly Prize||July 27, 2021||July 26, 2021 11:59:59 p.m. ET|
|Weekly Prize||August 3, 2021||August 2, 2021 11:59:59 p.m. ET|
|Weekly Prize||August 10, 2021||August 9, 2021 11:59:59 p.m. ET|
|Weekly Prize||August 16, 2021||August 15, 2021 11:59:59 p.m. ET|
|First Prize||June 15, 2021||June 14, 2021 11:59:59 p.m. ET|
|Grand Prize||August 16, 2021||August 15, 2021 11:59:59 p.m. ET|
For Weekly Prize Winners and First Prize Winners, eligible entries will be divided into one (1) of four (4) separate groups: 1) entries from residents of ALASKA, ARIZONA, CALIFORNIA, COLORADO, HAWAII, NEW MEXICO, NEVADA, AND UTAH; 2) entries from residents of IOWA, IDAHO, ILLINOIS, INDIANA, KANSAS, MICHIGAN, MINNESOTA, MISSOURI, MONTANA, NORTH DAKOTA, NEBRASKA, OHIO, OKLAHOMA, OREGON, SOUTH DAKOTA, WASHINGTON, WISCONSIN, AND WYOMING; 3) entries from residents of ALABAMA, ARKANSAS, FLORIDA, GEORGIA, KENTUCKY, LOUISIANA, MISSISSIPPI, NORTH CAROLINA, SOUTH CAROLINA, TENNESSEE, TEXAS, AND VIRGINIA; 4) entries from residents of CONNECTICUT, DELAWARE, MASSAHUSETTS, MARYLAND, MAINE, NEW HAMPSHIRE, NEW JERSEY, NEW YORK, PENNSYLVANIA, RHODE ISLAND, VERMONT, WASHINGTON D.C., AND WEST VIRGINIA (each a “Group”, and collectively “Groups”). Each eligible entry shall be assigned to only one (1) Group, and each entry shall be eligible to be selected as a winner only for the Group into which the entry is assigned, based on the state of residence selected by the entrant. Winners will be determined in random drawings from among all eligible entries received by each drawing deadline. Entries will be eligible for the full program period, rolling over if they are not selected.
Grand Prize Winners will be determined in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Grand Prize drawing will be conducted on or about the end of the Sweepstakes Period by Sponsor, or Sponsor’s agent whose decisions will be final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
Odds of winning will be determined by the total number of eligible entries received by each relevant Entry Deadline. Potential winners will be notified by phone, mail or e-mail on or about each respective Drawing Date. EACH ENTRANT IS ELIGIBLE TO WIN ONLY ONE (1) PRIZE DURING THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. Prize winners, following verification of the winners, and may be announced by news release. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements of these Official Rules.
Seven (7) Weekly Prize Winners will be selected per week per Group for a total of two hundred twenty-four (224) Weekly Prizes awarded during the Sweepstakes Period. Each First Prize Winner will receive one (1) “Perfect Your Serve” at-home experience kit including one (1) shaker, one (1) jigger, one (1) swan stir spoon, one (1) strainer, one (1) copper straw, one (1) SIP book, various Fever-Tree® mixers, garnishes, and one (1) co-branded Sipsmith/Wimbledon bar towel. The Approximate Retail Value “A.R.V.” of each Weekly Prize is two hundred fifty-one dollars ($251.00). The total A.R.V. of all Weekly Prizes is fifty-six thousand two hundred twenty-four dollars ($56,224.00).
Regional First Prizes:
One (1) Prize Winner will be selected per Group for a total of four (4) First Prizes awarded during the Sweepstakes Period. Each First Prize Winner will receive one (1) two (2) night vacation stay at luxury resort in a nearby major city, dinner & cocktail experience at a restaurant, a cultural outing in the city, and a private Wimbledon® viewing party for winner and one (1) guest. Transportation to and from city will be included, either by car service or flight (whichever is deemed more appropriate based upon the location). The difference in value will not be awarded. Total Approximate Retail Value (“A.R.V”) of each First Prize is five thousand one hundred ninety dollars ($5,190.00). The total A.R.V. of all First Prizes is twenty thousand seven hundred sixty dollars ($20,760.00).
One (1) Grand Prize Winner will be selected to receive one (1) 4-day, 3-night trip to London including distillery tour and Wimbledon® tickets for winner and one (1) guest. Total Approximate Retail Value (“A.R.V”) of each Grand Prize is sixteen thousand two hundred dollars ($16,200.00).
The total Approximate Retail Value (‘ARV”) of all available prizes in this Sweepstakes is ninety-three thousand one hundred eighty-four dollars ($93,184.00). Any difference between the stated ARV and actual value of prize will not be awarded in any form. Prizes are non-transferable, and no prize substitutions or cash redemptions are allowed except by Sponsor in its sole discretion, or as otherwise provided herein. Sponsor may substitute a prize (or portion thereof) of equal or greater value if an advertised prize (or portion thereof) becomes unavailable for any reason. All income taxes on prizes are the winners’ sole responsibility. GRAND PRIZE WINNERS WILL BE ISSUED AN IRS FORM 1099 FOR THE VALUE OF THE PRIZE. No alcohol will be awarded as part of the prize.
All prizes will be awarded provided they are claimed properly in accordance with these Official Rules.
8. Verification/Prize Claim: Winners must provide positive identification specified by Sponsor to claim or participate in a prize. Winners will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and, where permitted by law, Publicity Release without additional compensation within ten (10) business days of notification or the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner, time permitting, in a random drawing from among all remaining entries. If prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or if Sponsor, in its sole discretion, deems a potential winner ineligible to receive a prize for any reason, the corresponding prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner, time permitting, in a random drawing from among all remaining entries. Sponsor’s decisions will be final, binding and non-appealable in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
9. Limitations on Liability: By entering, each entrant agrees to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Sponsor, and agrees to indemnify, release, defend and hold harmless the Sponsor, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of each of the foregoing (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from and against any and all liability for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury (including without limitation emotional distress) and/or death, publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy or merchandise delivery arising from or in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes or the acceptance, possession and/or use/misuse of a prize (if awarded to them) or their participation in prize-related activities (if applicable), including but not limited to travel related thereto.
By accepting a prize, each winner agrees that any liability concerning or arising out of their prize rests solely with the common carrier on which the winner traveled, the hotel that provided lodging, or the manufacturer of the goods, (as applicable) and/or the respective affiliates of each of the foregoing. Furthermore, each winner, by accepting a prize, acknowledges that Sponsor has neither made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to such prize, including, but not limited to, its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose.
10. Consent to Publicity: By accepting a prize, winners further consent to Sponsor’s use of their name, voice, statements and/or likeness for advertising, promotion, public relations or trade purposes in commerce and in any media worldwide without limitation or additional compensation or notice, unless prohibited by law.
11. Disputes/Venue/Governing Law: By participating, entrants agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal, state or local court located in the State of Illinois; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including but not limited to costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) to the extent allowed by applicable law, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages and/or any other damages, other than out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants’ rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Illinois or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Illinois.
13. Winners List: For identification of the winner, send a self-addressed stamped business-size envelope after August 16, 2021and no later than September 16, 2021to: Sipsmith Wimbledon 2021 Sweepstakes, PO Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325.
14. Sponsor: Jim Beam Brands Co.
©2021 Beam Suntory Inc. Chicago, IL