The result of an experimental day at the Distillery. We were mixing up some classic mules but had run out of sparkling water. Luckily, there was an open bottle of Champagne on the bar. We were more than saved. We were elevated!
- 4 slices of peeled ginger
- 1 Part simple syrup
- 2 lime wedges
- 2 Parts Sipsmith London Dry Gin
- Muddle ginger and simple syrup.
- Squeeze lime wedges and drop them in.
- Fill with ice.
- Add Sipsmith Gin.
- Top with Champagne.
- Lift once or twice with a bar spoon to mix.
London Dry Gin
A particularly dry gin with a zesty, citrus finish.
The quintessential expression of a classic London Dry Gin. Bold, complex and aromatic – smooth enough for a Martini, yet rich and balanced, perfect for a G&T.