This sweet, citrussy twist on a classic Tom Collins makes for the ideal balanced and refreshing ginny cocktail.
- 50ml Sipsmith Orange & Cacao Gin
- 20ml Fresh Orange Juice
- Soda Water
- Orange Twist or Wedge (to garnish)
- Fill a thin-rimmed highball glass up to the top with ice cubes
- Add 50ml Sipsmith Orange & Cacao Gin and 20ml Fresh Orange Juice
- Top with Soda Water
- Garnish with an Orange Twist or Wedge
Orange & Cacao Gin
It’s zesty, it’s chocolatey and it’s unmistakably junipery. Citrus gins have been around for centuries, but this modern take is also inspired by the popular flavour combination of chocolate and orange.