Winter Gin and Tonic
Best enjoyed waiting for the days to get longer and the summer to start, try adding a dash of Sipsmith® Sloe Gin to your gin and tonic for a fantastically fruity twist on the old classic.
- 1 part Sipsmith® London Dry Gin
- 1 part Sipsmith® Sloe Gin
- Great quality tonic
- Fresh orange wedge (to garnish)
- Fill a highball with ice
- Add London Dry gin
- Top with a great quality tonic (like Fever-Tree®)
- Drizzle Sloe Gin on the top
- Garnish with a fresh wedge of orange
London Dry Gin
A particularly dry gin with a zesty, citrus finish.
The quintessential expression of a classic London Dry Gin. Bold, complex and aromatic – smooth enough for a Martini, yet rich and balanced, perfect for a G&T.
Truly handmade, complex
& bursting with flavour.
First, we distil our award-winning London Dry Gin on our copper stills. Then we leave it to rest on wild sloe berries, picked in the autumn. The result is a truly handmade sloe gin that is subtle, complex and bursting with flavour.