- 2 parts Sipsmith® Lemon Drizzle Gin
- 1 part lemon juice
- 1/2 part sugar syrup
- 1/2 part Sipsmith® Sloe Gin
- Lemon twist (to garnish)
- Mint sprig (to garnish)
- Blackberry (to garnish)
- Combine the first 3 ingredients in a rock glass and top with crushed ice
- Drizzle Sloe gin over the top so it trickles through the ice
- Garnish with lemon twist, mint sprig and a blackberry
Truly handmade, complex
& bursting with flavour.
First, we distil our award-winning London Dry Gin on our copper stills. Then we leave it to rest on wild sloe berries, picked in the autumn. The result is a truly handmade sloe gin that is subtle, complex and bursting with flavour.
Lemon Drizzle Gin
Delectable, naturally sweet, and brightly citrusy
This recipe takes a classic London Dry backbone and layers on sweet, sun-dried lemon peels, lemon verbena from Jared’s garden for aromatic sweetness on the nose and vapour infused fresh hand peeled lemon for sharp bite and floral notes to dial up the spritz.