Lemon Drizzle Spritz
One of the most popular cocktails from the Sipsmith Gin Palace over festival season, this sensational serve is a must for your home repertoire too.
- 50ml Sipsmith® Lemon Drizzle Gin
- 25ml Sipsmith® Lime Syrup
- 12.5ml elderflower cordial
- 3-4 mint leaves (plus more to garnish)
- Lemon wheel (to garnish)
- Soda water
- Prosecco (optional)
- Combine the gin, lime syrup, cordial and 3-4 mint leaves in a glass and stir
- Add ice and stir again
- Top with soda water, or Prosecco if you prefer
- Garnish with a sprig of mint and a lemon wheel
Lemon Drizzle Gin
Delectable, naturally sweet, and brightly citrusy
This recipe takes a classic London Dry backbone and layers on sweet, sun-dried lemon peels, lemon verbena from Jared’s garden for aromatic sweetness on the nose and vapour infused fresh hand peeled lemon for sharp bite and floral notes to dial up the spritz.