“A dry martini,” he said. “One. In a deep champagne goblet.”
The famous serve ordered by James Bond in Ian Fleming’s first novel Casino Royale. In the book, Bond orders it shaken, but no self-respecting bartender would ever shake a martini. Stir or throw this classic for a sumptuous and timeless serve.
- 2 Parts Sipsmith® London Dry Gin
- 1/2 Part Vodka
- 1/2 Part Cocchi Americano®
- Lemon peel
- Combine gin, vodka, and Cocchi® in an ice-filled shaker
- Throw at least 5 times between cocktail shakers
- Double strain into chilled cocktail glass
- Garnish with a lemon twist
London Dry Gin
A particularly dry gin with a zesty, citrus finish.
The quintessential expression of a classic London Dry Gin. Bold, complex and aromatic – smooth enough for a Martini, yet rich and balanced, perfect for a G&T.
An unadulterated, unfiltered vodka for sipping
A testament to how we hand craft all our award-winning spirits. Distilled on copper for purity and only ever made with the very best wheat grain spirit from the heart of the distillation run.